Has Facebook given you any trouble with your ads? If you are one of the millions that use Facebook Ads to fill your funnels with traffic, then these tips are for you!
I get down and dirty with what you need to know to keep your landing pages compliant with Facebook and to avoid your ad account from getting shut down. Hopefully, you aren’t reading this AFTER the fact. If you are, then head to my blog post about What To Do When Your Facebook Ad Gets Shut Down Or Disabled.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself before you start an ad.
- Are your ads consistent with the look of your landing page?
- Does your ad have money-making claims?
- Are you being CLEAR as possible with what you are offering?
- Are there disclaimers EVERYWHERE?
- Do you carry a level of credibility on your landing page?
- Speed matters to Facebook, so is your site fast enough?
If you want the answers and more. Head on over to the ClickFunnels Blog and check out the post I wrote HERE!
Before you check that out, here are few resources that I know you will enjoy as it pertains to Facebook Ads and isn’t that why you’re here?
- Here are the 14 Reasons Your Facebook Ads Aren’t Performing Well? (And there aren’t more than that)
- Want to Learn EXPERT FB Ad Strategies for FREE? Here is the FB Ad 5-Day Masterclass for Entrepreneurs + Online Service Providers that will get you a COMPREHENSIVE NO FLUFF education on the art and science of Ads.
- I also have a brand new quick tutorial over on YouTube about how to run ads when you’re on a budget (aka you have less than $10 a day to spend).