Do you consider yourself a pro when it comes to sales funnels?
Well, Russell Brunson the owner of Clickfunnels “a software that lets you design and create sales pages, landing pages and it lets you manage your entire sales funnel“, had to change his funnel six times before it converted. People who don’t launch their funnel because they are trying to get it perfect are deluded. Seriously. You’ll never know if it’s perfect until you launch it anyway, so put it out there – even if it’s ugly, boring, or lame.
Here are the top tips I have to decipher where your funnel might be leaking:
- Your landing page, from your offer to your COPY, which is the second most important part of a funnel. I definitely recommend getting Funnel Scripts.
- Traffic, with this I mean your Facebook Ads and who they are targeting. Depending if they are warm or hot traffic, you will need to spend more time with them.
- The tripwire or intro offer, from how long you’ve had your Facebook Pixel and/or ad account to what you need to consider the buy rate of the people that actually SEE the offer.
- The OTO offer, here’s a quick tip: If your tripwire is $27, I wouldn’t try to sell an OTO any higher than $197 MAX.
- With webinar funnels your webinar script is DIRECTLY tied to the offer. Do you want The Perfect Webinar script that made Russell a millionaire, for FREE! Get it HERE.
If you want to get more details. Head on over to the ClickFunnels Blog and check out the post I wrote HERE!
Before you check that out, here are few resources that I know you will enjoy as it pertains to Sales Funnels and isn’t that why you’re here?
- Here are the 10 Hacks to Becoming The Fastest Funnel Builder in the World.
- Let me take you deep into The Anatomy of a Unicorn Sales Funnel.
- Want to Learn EXPERT FB Ad Strategies for FREE? Here is the FB Ad 5-Day Masterclass for Entrepreneurs + Online Service Providers that will get you a COMPREHENSIVE NO FLUFF education on the art and science of Ads.
- I also have a brand new quick tutorial over on YouTube about how to run ads when you’re on a budget (aka you have less than $10 a day to spend).