In case you’re new around these parts, I do live videos on Facebook each week, providing hacks and strategies! I also post them on YouTube. This week’s strategy is all about how to keep your funnels safe. Watch below!
Here are the steps!
- Create your funnel and don’t worry about compliance. Make it the BEST funnel you can!
- Go into the first step of the funnel, and save that step as a Page Template.
- Create a new funnel called “FB Ad Approved Landing Pages”.
- Set up a new funnel step and use the template you just saved.
- Modify the page to be compliant. Here are my tips for FB Ad Compliance.
- You can do this with every active funnel you have that’s currently using Facebook Ads (or even Google ads) for traffic.
- In the settings of that new funnel step, create a redirect override so that the person opting in to that page is redirected to Step Two of the original funnel and goes through it just the same as anyone finding the funnel organically.