I wrote a post on the Clickfunnels blog called How to Stop Teaching on Your Webinar and Still Deliver Value.
If any of you have read Expert Secrets, on page 167 – Russell confuses all of us teachers by suggesting we can’t teach during our webinars. What does he mean? How can you deliver valuable content to your audience, build trust, and make sales – and not teach?
There are a 3 key elements that ensure you create long and lasting results with your audience:
Offer the information they need in order to believe
- Giving the right information is will create belief, pain and action in your audience. It can be broken down like this:
- Explain the secret
- Provide evidence that destroys the false belief around the secret
- Creates new inspiration and belief
- Causes a painful reaction if they stay in their current state
Create context for your examples
- Create comparisons and analogies to give context to your topic.
- That context work is what makes the reveal and the solution so inspiring!
It’s all about belief
- Your biggest duty as a teacher is to have your audience believe something different than when they first started the webinar.
- Belief is what drives action.
You can read more over on the Clickfunnels blog!